Thursday, April 19, 2012

This one's a beaut

Last weekend I was in the city with my boyfriend and we stopped by the gap, the clothing store and came across this beauty!

The Gap - Gold Rush!
He had recently told me that they were selling nail polish but they were mainly basic creme colors, but when I saw this one in the bottle I paused because it resembled Chanel - Peridot and had to have it.  Having a lovely boyfriend, he was nice enough to get it for me even though he doesn't support my polish addiction, lol.

Stay tuned to see the swatches soon!

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, I never thought I would say this but I reaaaally want to go to the GAP now. LOL until this week I had no idea that they even sold nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete