Thursday, April 19, 2012

China Glaze - Trendsetter

Trendsetter has been on my wishlist since I laid eyes on the metro collection last year, sadly China Glaze seems to be hard to come by in NYC so I don't have many of these.  Luckily I'm part of a "swapping group" and someone was nice enough to send me this plus OPI's I Vant to be A-lone Star, with a bunch of yummy sweets!

With top coat [Seche Vite]
 Trendsetter is a unique color and does exactly that set a trend for a city girl like myself.  To me it's kind of a pea green color with shimmer throughout it, making it completely awesome!  People complimented me all week as I wore this color, it's that unique!

Basecoast - OPI Nail Envy + Topcoat - Seche Vite
I applied Trendsetter on a Sunday and the picture above was taken Saturday afternoon and almost a week later it looks great!  You see a little nail growth and tip wear but it still looks awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment